1.02.2010

More Favorites from the Archives

 

TakeOff3fix

 

riverfix

 

inthepocketfix

 

Though I still haven’t found the straight-off-the-camera files to work with, I did find a few more of my favorites taken with my first digital camera.

Taken the same day as Lift Off, the first photo is one that I named “Take Off.” I remember running through all the balloons readying for flight, hoping to capture a few good angles.

The second photo I consider to be one of my first successful photos. It’s not that I managed to capture a subject or focal point, it’s that I managed to capture a mood.

I couldn’t have planned that third shot if I wanted to. That, in a nutshell, is the excitement and action of a horseback sport called Team Penning. It’s as much fun to do as it is to take photos of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment